UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Pearl River, NY 10965
- Other Location
Onsite in Pearl River, NY 10965
Are you an experienced Project Manager with specialized skills in managing Residential Utility contracts?
Are you excited at the opportunity to manage a program for installing natural gas leak detectors in thousands of residential homes in Pearl River, NY?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we need to hear from you.
@Orchard LLC has an immediate opening to support a well-established solutions provider within the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector for an experienced Project Manager to support their residential work in Pearl River, NY. The work will be a onsite opportunity at their client site, therefore all the individuals need to be fully vaccinated. Period of Performance is 6 Months with a strong possibility for an FTE opportunity after 6 months on the contract. The individual will actively manage a program for installing natural gas leak detectors in thousands of residential homes, based out of our clients’ office in Pearl River, NY.
- Individual will be assigned to one project of medium to large complexity.
- Individual understands and applies project management methodology utilizing various project tools, controls, and techniques.
- Manage project contractors and/or vendors to ensure work is completed in compliance with the job specifications.
- Review/approve contractor and vendor timesheets and/or invoices and ensure payments are made in a timely manner.
- Manages the team’s development of a comprehensive project plan, schedule, and communications plan and establishes the change control methodology.
- Coordinates the development of a detailed project budget and cash flow.
- Manages execution of the project plan and project change control management process.
- Provides clear, concise and comprehensive project status reports to management.
- Ensures all aspects of the projects are documented and completed in accordance with company policies and all regulations and laws.
- Attends to problems off-hours and for extended periods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required.
- Master’s Degree and Project Management class work are desirable
- Minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years of related experience are required
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies is highly desirable.
- Utility experience is strongly preferred
- Professional Engineer’s (PE) License and formal project management (PMP) certification are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve problems, analyze data and write effective reports
- Possess the ability to cope with deadlines, manage time, set and manage priorities, define roles and responsibilities and make decisions.
- Ability to run meetings, motivate others, and interact with others at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to schedule, plan and manage a utility project of this magnitude.
- Self-starter with effective communication skills, including active listening, speaking, and writing skills.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.