Attorney - Commercial Contracts (Temporary/Remote).324
- Job Title
- Attorney - Commercial Contracts (Temporary/Remote).324
Leading professional organization seeks an Attorney to review commercial contracts on remote basis. This is a long-term, temporary position expected to last at least three months with an hourly rate of $60.
Review a broad array of commercial contracts and advise domestic and international clients on a wide range of matters, including structuring, negotiating and drafting a variety of general and specialized agreements necessary for the day-to-day operations of a cutting-edge global science and technology non-profit organization. This position functions as an individual contributor and reports to a senior attorney in the Legal & Compliance Department. Additional duties include the following:
- Negotiating directly with external parties and drafting domestic and international commercial, business and operational contracts, and providing advice and counsel with respect to same.
- Using and modifying standard forms and templates in the marketing, publishing, education, technical conference and membership operations.
- Analyzing contractual requirements, special provisions, and legal terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedures.
- Leading and/or collaborating on additional legal initiatives, as requested, including working on unique projects.
- Advising clients, working directly with senior managers and suppliers.
- Managing large volumes of commercial contract review with consistency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Implementing policies and practices of leading non-profit charities, as well as academic and research organizations.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree from a national law school
- Active member of the bar in a U.S. jurisdiction
- 3 to 5 years of commercial legal advice, contract drafting, negotiation and review experience
- Some corporate in-house experience preferred
- Experience with technology contracts is a plus but not required
- Gmail and Microsoft Office Suite experience
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.