- Job Title
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant(Temporary-NYC).190
Leading professional organization seeks an experienced Paralegal on a temporary basis. This is a full-time position (35 hours weekly), Monday-Friday with an hourly rate of $17-$20. While work can be done remotely, you must be available to be on site in Brooklyn.
You will work closely with attorneys providing substantive and administrative support on a wide range of issues. Specific duties include responding to subpoenas, as well as gathering legal records and reviewing legal documents.
- 3 years' Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience
- Experience responding to subpoenas
- Experience gathering and reviewing legal documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Ability to work remotely (internet, laptop or desktop computer, headset)
- Ability to multitask