- Job Title
- Logistics Analyst
- Job ID
- Sterling Heights, MI 48312
- Other Location
Sterling Heights, MI
@Orchard LLC has multiple openings for experienced Logistics Analysts to work for our federal systems integrator in Sterling Heights, MI. The Initial duration of the contract is 6 months with a potential for extension beyond the said period.
- Develop operator and maintenance procedures using models, engineering drawings, schematics, manufacturing work instructions, vendor data or legacy data.
- Input Maintenance Task Data, support materiel, common and special tools into PowerLog-J or SLICwave in compliance with MIL-STD 13882B or GEIA-0007.
- Collaborate in the development of troubleshooting logic trees, Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), and Battle Damage Assessment and Repair (BDAR) tasks.
- Collaborate in Technical Publication Work package mark-ups or reviews in compliance with Military Standards such as, MIL–STD 40051.
- Incorporate configuration change from design/manufacturing discrepancies and technical source results from test incident reports.
- Generate, maintain, and update a combat vehicle’s LSA-004 Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC) and LSA-019 Task Analysis Summary in accordance with AR 700-82.
- Analyze and interpret moderately complex technical data packages for combat vehicles to determine maintenance and logistic usability.
- Create, track, and manage problem reports associated with the complex technical data packages.
- Familiar with essential information about supply items including the National Stock Number and the SMR Code.
- Aid in LSA-030 Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL), and LSA-036 Provisioning Master Record (PMR) development.
- Identify requirements for accurate, appropriate and timely development of illustrations.
- Recommends program-specific guidelines for LMI style and format based on customer requirements and military specifications.
- Confirm and solidify work flow charts and as well as reconcile, predict and roll up overall cumulative status for Earned Value metrics.
- Review and finalize Contract Data Requirements List Deliveries.
- Able to contribute to the full integration of technical, supply, and logistical support services to produce the best sustainable product for the warfighter.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with HS Diploma
- Ability to read, interpret, and redline engineering drawings.
- General understanding of military technical manuals, parts manuals, and maintenance requirements.
- General knowledge of military part or sock number or information services such as Web FLIS, PubLog, or IHS Haystack.
- General knowledge of applicable Military Standards used for development of LMI data such as MIL-STD-13882B, GEIA-STD-0007, AR 700-82, AR 750-1, AR 750-10, Mil-Std-40051, MIL-PRF-63002.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Products.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Skilled with Adobe Acrobat Pro and markup tools.
- Able to support external/internal customer meetings, validations/verifications, log demos, LSA/LSAR reviews, in-process reviews, etc.
- Familiar with Publishing Tools such as IADS or EMSNG.
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.