UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Job Title
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
Remote with preference to applicants from Florida
@Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for a Recruiting Coordinator in Sterling Heights, MI. The initial duration of the contract is 6 months with a strong upside for the potential extension or full-time employment opportunity based on the business needs and performance.
The Recruiting Coordinator will act as a key partner in the Talent Acquisition team. The Coordinator will interact with applicants to provide the best candidate experience possible. As a coordinator, you will coordinate all phases of phone and onsite interviews with candidates including travel requests, candidate communication, hiring team coordination, and confirmation. This role is a liaison between the recruiters, hiring managers, executive assistants, and candidates; effective communication and organizational skills are critical.
- High School Diploma with a Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a recruiting coordinator role in a corporate environment
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems. (Peoplesoft, Taleo, Hodes, Kenexa, etc)
- Experience with scheduling interviews and travel arrangements
- Experience working with candidates across different time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Must be able to work independently, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Ability to support a team with strong administrative/problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and follow up with a sense of urgency on all matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of executive management
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Excellent business acumen.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.