SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Maintenance Technician, 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Maintenance Technician, 2nd Shift
- Job ID
- Lysander, NY
- Other Location
Maintenance Technician, 2nd Shift, Food Production, Lysander, NY
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to provide support for plant equipment and facility maintenance for the Lysander, NY production facility. This role is responsible for all maintenance-related activities within the plant or on the plant grounds including Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plumbing/pipefitting, and refrigeration.
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to maintain plant facility, grounds, structure, and related equipment. Follows standard operating and safety procedures. Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures. Maintain and repair powered and non-powered rolling equipment. Ability to perform preventative maintenance and calibration of small equipment per instructions.
- Electrical - Troubleshoot and install equipment and machinery using electrical schematics. Knowledge of motor components and controls, installation of conduit and related fittings, and basic knowledge of PLC and related components.
- Hydraulics - Troubleshoot and repair simple hydraulic systems and related components.
- Pneumatics - Practical knowledge of pneumatic systems and related controls.
- Welding - Practical maintenance welding ability in TIG is a plus.
- Plumbing/Pipe Fitting - Ability to install or repair copper or steel pipe.
- Refrigeration - Knowledge of refrigeration and related equipment is a plus.
- Observe all GMPs, HAACPs, good housekeeping, and safety rules & regulations.
Maintenance Technician Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. Industrial Maintenance certification preferred.
- Industrial Maintenance job experience is required.
- Prior job experience in food production is a plus.
- Hiring for 2nd shift (2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. M-F)
- Overtime and weekend work are required.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Agrana Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
- Competitive Starting Wage
- Shift Premium Pay
- Daily OT
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- Company Match 401k
If interested, please apply today!
As an essential employer, AGRANA Fruit is committed to providing a SAFE environment for our employees, their families, and the communities in which we operate. All our sites remain open, and we have taken additional precautions to protect our workforce throughout the COVID pandemic. This includes sanitizing and disinfecting, employee screening, restricted access for visitors, and the availability of personal protective equipment for our employees.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply.
As an essential employer, AGRANA Fruit is committed to providing a SAFE environment for our employees, their families, and the communities in which we operate. All our sites remain open, and we have taken additional precautions to protect our workforce.