JAMF & Google Workspace Administrator
- Job Title
- JAMF & Google Workspace Administrator
- Job ID
- Hanover, MD 21076
- Other Location
JAMF/Google Workspace Administrator, (DevSecOps environment)Hanover, Maryland@Orchard LLC has been retained by a truly cutting-edge technology company with a breakthrough wireless security solution-set for Government and Commercial clients. It is no exaggeration to state that this firm’s patented technology is game-changing and unlike anything else available. After 5-years of intense design and development, our client is now building the infrastructure to commercialize their solution.
Our client has requested @Orchard help in finding an experienced professional with extensive knowledge surrounding the administration of the Google Workspace and JAMF programs. The objective is to have someone able to administer the workspace across multiple platforms including macOS, ChromeOS, IOS, and Android, and to develop a User Policy.
The primary work location will be the company headquarters in Hanover Maryland, and owing to company and Federal client requirements, all individuals will need to either provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a verifiable reason for being unvaccinated. Owing to the nature of the work, and ultimate client, all eligible consultants must be US-Citizens.
As the JAMF/Google Workspace Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Day-to-day admin of user-facing IT services and corporate infrastructure.
- Network administration.
- All A/V systems.
- Inventory tracking and provisioning via JAMF, Google Workspace and Ansible programs.
- Helping implement backups and retention policies and services.
- Implementing Mobile Device Management policies for business and operations networks (laptops, desktops, peripherals, BYOD). Implementing IT best practices.
- Maintaining a security and compliance-focused approach to design, configuration, and administration.
- Supporting the buildout of network security monitoring systems and enforcing endpoint security logging, SIEM in support of business operations.
- Performing risk assessments, audits, and tests to ensure the proper functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Safeguarding system security by training users and promoting good security awareness.
Your background will likely include;
- A demonstrable track record of building, designing, securing, breaking, or developing network and/or Application systems.
- Demonstrated experience with networking technologies and the Linux operating system.
- Proven knowledge of JAMF programming, IP networking, establishing and maintaining a Google Workspace.
- Prior Scripting and programming experience.
If you have the skills and experience desired coupled with the desire and motivation essential for the role, and you want to be part of something really special, we need to hear from you. Please click to apply.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.