SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Human Resources Manager
- Job Title
- Human Resources Manager
- Job ID
- Centerville, TN 37033
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Human Resources Manager, Centerville, TN
AGRANA Fruit US, Inc., is seeking a Human Resources Manager to manage the HR policies and programs for our food manufacturing facility in Centerville, TN.
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and administer HR policies and procedures for all plant personnel, ensuring consistency and fairness in application of policies.
- Manage recruitment, selection and orientation of qualified, non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees for facility.
- Conduct new employee orientation programs.
- Facilitate and provide training to Centerville workforce
- Provide employee relations counselling, investigate, and resolve employee relations issues, including complaints and harassment allegations
- Manage and administer payroll program for non-exempt workforce at Centerville facility
- Manage and support employee development programs.
- Plan and execute plant social events and charitable functions; serve as Advisor for Employee Event Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or applicable field required.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- 3-5 years’ progressive experience in Human Resources, in a manufacturing environment required.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees
- Experience with HRIS systems and timekeeping systems required, Workday, Ultipro systems experience a plus.
AGRANA Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry!
If interested, apply online at www.agranajobs.com or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.