Associate - Litigation (Temporary-Part-Time/NYC).542
- Job Title
- Associate - Litigation (Temporary-Part-Time/NYC).542
Small, growing, entrepreneurial law firm located in New York City seeks an Attorney to work on a temporary, part-time basis (approximately 20 hours per week). This position is currently remote with an hourly rate of $45-$50 and there is the potential for a permanent opportunity. A writing sample will be required for interviewed candidates.
Experience with complex, commercial litigations, arbitrations and mediations along with strong writing skills is required. Duties include legal research, writing, drafting and preparing motions, briefs, pleadings, and other litigation documents, legal analysis, formulating legal strategy, managing all phases of discovery, including propounding and responding to written discovery, electronic document production, taking and defending depositions, etc. The ability to work independently with minimal supervision is necessary.
- New York State bar admission
- 4+ years of commercial litigation experience
- Previous law firm experience required
- Strong litigation skills
- Excellent writing, research, and analytical skills
- Effectively communication skills with colleagues and clients
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills