Paralegal - Insurance Litigation (Temp-to-Perm/NJ).821
- Job Title
- Paralegal - Insurance Litigation (Temp-to-Perm/NJ).821
A highly regarded international law firm specializing in insurance litigation seeks an experienced Paralegal on a temp-to-perm basis for their Morris County, NJ office. This is a full-time position (35 hours weekly), Monday-Friday with a rate range between $25-$30, depending upon experience. While the position is remote, on-site/in office work 2-3 days per week is expected.
You will work closely with partners and associates on a wide range of insurance subrogation matters providing substantive and administrative support by drafting pleadings, motions and deposition summaries. This is an outstanding opportunity to engage in hands-on litigation matters with a well-known insurance practice group. Prior experience with New Jersey insurance litigation cases is required. New York litigation experience is a plus.
- New Jersey litigation experience (New York, a plus)
- Paralegal experience
- Insurance industry experience a plus
- Excellent drafting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, iManager and document review software