Material Planning Coordinator
- Job Title
- Material Planning Coordinator
- Job ID
- Sterling Heights, MI 48312
- Other Location
Material Planning Coordinator
Sterling Heights, MI
@Orchard LLC has multiple openings for experienced Material Planning Coordinators to work for our federal systems integrator in Sterling Heights, MI. The Initial duration of the contract is 6 months with a potential for extension beyond the said period.Responsibilities:
- Provide production inventory control support to all site inventory activities.
- Perform inventory/GFM tasks or specific portions under the specific direction of management.
- Apply company’s policies and procedures to inventory control of contract and Company property.
- Perform audits with and under the direction of a senior PIC Planner or appropriate staff.
- Solve problems under the direction of a senior PIC Planner or manager.
- Initiate corrective action requests while working within the framework of the inventory control system.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- Share the responsibility of self-development with the immediate supervisor.
- Material handling duties include unloading trucks and delivering material to the shop floor.
- High School Diploma/GED along with 6 years of relevant manufacturing/property/ inventory experience.
- Understand site Inventory functions as they pertain to the contractor-acquired and government-furnished property.
- General working knowledge of receiving, stores, manufacturing, and shipping inventory processes, although special skills may be needed to support specific assignments.
- Ability to solve problems under the direction of a senior PIC Planner or manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Expert-level proficiency with word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, database, email, and calendar software.
- Ability to research, gather, and analyze information.
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources into correspondence or presentation materials or reports.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Ability to direct the work of other administrative staff.
- Ability to deal effectively with personnel at all levels, inside and outside of the organization.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
- Relevant work experience in the defense industry.
- APICS Certification
- Oracle ERP Inventory Roles & Experience
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.