Software Developer - TS/SCI Clearance
- Job Title
- Software Developer - TS/SCI Clearance
- Job ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Software Developer with TS/SCI Clearance
@Orchard LLC is contracted to support a top space technology company in their search for a Software Developer to work in an agile and fast-paced development environment supporting analysts whose mission is to solve unique and challenging intelligence problems for special operations.
In this role, you will be part of a small multi-disciplinary team and will have the unique opportunity to interact directly with analysts and other technologists to ensure applications and tools meet the needs of the customer.
Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Automatically retrieving and ingesting data
- Web application development for search and discovery
- Development and implementation of analytical models
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing custom applications
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to obtain a CI polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related field.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Must be able to work onsite at customer location in Springfield, VA.
- Experience with full-stack web frameworks such as Django and Flask, and/or front end frameworks such as React, Angular, and Typescript.
- Experience with cloud computing environments such as Openstack, AWS, Azure.
- Experience with DevOps and automation tools such as Docker, Ansible, Gitlab.
- Experience with Spark, Elasticsearch, Presto, Hadoop, Neo4j or other big data technologies.
- Experience with geospatial data and the development of geospatially based analytical models.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-driven team player who can interact well with others and advise/consult with our team members and customers on software development related issues.