UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
Project Cost Estimator
- Job Title
- Project Cost Estimator
- Job ID
- Hudson, NH 03051
- Other Location
Contract Project Cost Estimator
@Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has been an immediate opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for a Contract Cost Estimator/Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to gain project management skills all the while executing IT cost estimates. The initial contract duration will be 7 months with the potential for extension based on the business needs.
The Cost Estimator is responsible for the development of accurate, timely, and detailed cost estimates in the execution of IT projects. The individual will facilitate, coordinate and document the IT Solution developed by the SMEs and other Business professionals and will prepare and deliver the cost estimate to the business for consideration. The Cost Estimator is also responsible for leading and managing a range of IT technical projects for clients and serves as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. The Cost Estimator prepares and develops the project management plan and identifies the technical and business resource needs. The Cost Estimator will drive the execution of medium and large-scale projects, utilizing standardized project management tools, processes, and PMI methodologies to provide the customer with requested deliverables.
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management or cost estimation.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business management, Information technology, or similar field required.
- Knowledge and understanding of project planning, finance, and change management principles.
- Apply defined project controls to identify, communicate, and manage project scope, project management plan, and project progress/performance.
- Communicate clearly, proactively, and concisely (both written and verbal) with all key stakeholders, customers, and staff.
- Skills necessary to plan and track projects; operations metric performance for multiple projects; conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products Including Visio and Project.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.