Human Resources Coordinator, Bilingual Spanish and English
- Job Title
- Human Resources Coordinator, Bilingual Spanish and English
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Human Resources Coordinator, Bilingual Spanish and English Required
The HR Coordinator, Bilingual Spanish and English is a key contributor to the successful and efficient operation of the Human Resources department. This role supports the Human Resources function by performing administrative duties and serving as a liaison between employees and HR leaders. The HR Coordinator will work hands-on with leaders and employees in a flexible, dynamic manner that fosters a positive work environment and strengthens organizational effectiveness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Communicate, support, and help drive Swiss-American’s Core Values and culture.
- Assists in maintaining the company’s HRIS by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, personal time, etc.
- Assists with payroll processing functions, as needed.
- Supports the Talent Acquisition function by performing applicant screenings and scheduling interviews with hiring managers as needed.
- Supports onboarding activities for new employees; creates company credentials and maintains credential records.
- Supports orientation for new employees by assisting in the development of training aids, including training handbooks, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, reference works, and administering new hire documents.
- Serves as the primary company HR liaison for temporary employees (i.e. contract-to-hire conversions, candidate selection, interviewing, ending assignments, determining necessary counseling, etc.).Ha
- Will assist in recording and maintaining documentation for employee relations or other HR functions.
- Assists in the execution of special HR projects and company events.
- Assists with the preparation of human resources reports and produces documents under the direction of the Sr. HR Generalist and HR Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of related HR experience preferred.
- Fluent capabilities in speaking, reading, and writing Spanish and English required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- PHR or similar certification desired, not required.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.