Sr. Revenue Specialist
- Job Title
- Sr. Revenue Specialist
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37205
- Other Location
The Senior Revenue Specialist will support the billing/payor relations departments by being instrumental in overall process improvement, training of new team members on billing system and processes in addition to creating and analyzing department data that will be reported directly to leader.
- Create effective 90 day training for onboarding of new AR Staff to maximize results and assist with training current employees where opportunities are identified.
- Assist business database analyst with maintaining Centricity/G4 live environment and Citrix Test environment to include fee schedules.
- Assist Revenue Department Leaders by producing quarterly QA reports/reviews and identifying training opportunities which will be reported to Senior Director.
- Works closely with insurance carriers for reimbursement requirements/opportunities to ensure payment in challenging situations.
- Reviews outstanding Insurance accounts and assist in decreasing days outstanding in AR using Microsoft Access/Reflect/Reflect share and any additional applications identified by database analyst.
- Identify and help implement internal appeal opportunities.
- Consults with billing team/third party regarding disputed / denied claims as needed.
- Ensures that all daily and end of the month reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Support Senior Director with special projects and process improvements
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Perform any other functions as required by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Revenue Cycle
- Educational requirements: BS minimum
- Understanding of managed care contracts and fee schedules, including Medicare and Medicaid
- Experience with computerized billing software, EMR, clearinghouses and interpreting paper and electronic EOBs
- Working knowledge of ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS, and CPT coding
- ROCC, CHONC and CPC credentials are preferred but not required
- Knowledge of medical billing terminology
- Experience with multiple billing systems and EMR
- Proficiency in CPT, HCPCS and ICD 9 and 10 coding
- Oncology billing
Ability to work in a team environment and enjoy multi-job functions. Strong Business and Organizational Competence. Exceptional Customer Service Skills. Strong functional Competence. Interpersonal Skill Competency. Stress Tolerance. Initiative. Adaptability. Accountability. Integrity. Self-Confidence. Time Management Skills with an emphasis on multi-tasking.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Our executive team doesn’t hide the fact that they care. Patients come first. Period. It’s refreshing in today’s business environment to know that the bottom line is more than profits.
There’s nothing better than being part of a team that makes a difference in the world. Every person contributes to the quality of experience our patients and families have.
We prosper as a company when we grow as individuals. We are committed to being the best we can be by empowering our team members to grow personally and professionally.
Commit to something big
There are many benefits to being part of the e+CancerCare team – including competitive pay, health insurance, paid time off, 401(K), ongoing training, team member assistance program and service days. But at the end of the day, we believe the most important benefit is making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
I’ve been with e+ for over seven years. We’ve grown rapidly over that time but haven’t lost the family feeling. I love that any teammate in the company will help each other out to do what’s best for our patients.Chris Burgess, Vice President of Clinical Operations
I am surrounded by an awesome management team, nurses and peers. The home office gives us a lot of autonomy to do what's best for our patients, families and communities.Brittany Fortie, Lead Nurse, Oncologics and Lafayette General Hospital
You hear people say, ''we’re a family,' but at e+ it’s not just words, you actually feel it. Everybody is so happy and caring. I love working here and getting a chance to brighten the day for our patients and families.Jamie Gilbert, Patient Concierge, Oncologics, New Iberia