Senior Enterprise Sales Executive - DoD/Federal
- Job Title
- Senior Enterprise Sales Executive - DoD/Federal
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Remote, U.S.,
- Other Location
Senior Enterprise Sales Engineer – Open-Source Intelligence Software - DoD/Federal
Remote – Work from Home@Orchard has been engaged by an innovative software development division within a large Government and Commercial consulting firm to help them identify an experienced Sales Engineer. Our client has built an established SaaS platform, utilizing their own private cloud and compute-oriented servers operating within a Linux environment.
Must be a US Citizen with active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI
The software being developed is exceptionally important to the mission of both government and commercial entities and allows you to benefit from a start-up culture, with the financial security of a large parent company, as opposed to the challenges of current funding faced by many small firms.
If you want to represent a dynamic product, delivering significant insight utilizing Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) capabilities, all while working in a small talented team, and working remotely, then we need to talk.
As the Senior Enterprise Sales Engineer, you will play a leading role in identifying new sales opportunities within the US Government and possibly within commercial entities interested in OSINT solutions. You will have the opportunity to identify your targets, develop relationships, and respond to RFPs without being restricted to a narrow territory or client list. Our client is looking for growth and is looking for highly driven and motivated sales professionals ready to aggressively source opportunities and run them to ground. We are looking for more than someone who can present the product; our client needs a sales professional who can understand the unique value proposition of their software. This requires a deep understanding of the OSINT space and data analytics. It is expected you will know enough about the software solution to be able to run your product demonstration, answer client questions, and provide insight to the Product Team to enhance the product set based on customer feedback and unmet needs.
Our client believes in rewarding performance, and this role will combine a generous base salary with uncapped commission tied to the gross revenue generated by each sale. If you have the drive and the knowledge necessary, coupled with the appropriate clearance level to demonstrate the product’s full capability, you will find this to be an exceptional opportunity.
Are you ready to use your skills and experience to:
- Be a subject matter expert in the field of commercial OSINT solutions and maintain current knowledge of the current requirements of the USG concerning OSINT, and the capabilities that exist today/and are emerging from industry.
- Identify and pursue opportunities where the product creates value and/or reduces costs for customers with technical solutions.
- Provide feedback to various teams for process or product improvements identified through the sales process as required.
- Provide clear and accurate responses for RFPs and bids, sales quotes, and/or contribute technical solutions directly to proposals, presentations, etc.
- Field inbound sales inquiries related to product information, pricing, and technical requirements and provide potential clients with software demonstrations.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key technical, operational, acquisition, and business executives and decision-makers.
- Create and deliver in-person sales presentations, utilizing our client's software that also leverages your knowledge of the OSINT discipline and grasp of the product's value proposition.
Your background should include the following:
- US Citizenship is required.
- Top Secret clearance with SCI is required. (poly preferred)
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline is required. (Masters preferred)
- Must be able to demonstrate specific knowledge and experience in the areas of All-Source analysis or OSINT, including data analytics and using software within Intelligence, DOD, or other Federal agencies. It is most likely you have either worked for the government in this space or consulted on behalf of a Federal Contractor, and understand the demands and unmet needs of the client.
- Demonstrated success in selling open-source software solutions in the areas of data, intelligence, and research, utilizing PaaS/SaaS platforms.
- Proven ability to conduct unassisted software/solutions demonstrations to both technical and functional business prospects.
- Demonstrated success in running capture, through proposal and award for government agency acquisitions.
- Be able to demonstrate you have active relationships within agencies you wish to target, that can open doors for you to build a book of business.
- An understanding of AI & Machine Learning and its impact on the OSINT space.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.