Executive Assistant (Hybrid, NYC).310
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant (Hybrid, NYC).310
A nationally recognized and highly regarded non-profit organization in New York City (Long Island City) seeks an Executive Assistant. The organization is a 40-year-old, legal education and college preparatory non-profit that prepares underserved youth for higher education and professional careers through law-related, academic skill development and support programs that operate year-round. This is a hybrid role with the office located in Long Island City. Salary is $45,000-$50,000, depending upon experience. Excellent benefits package.
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Executive Director. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for increasing the productivity and efficiency of the organization by organizing the schedule of and managing the calendar for the Executive Director. The individual must have superb writing, communication and organizational skills. Additional duties include:
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Executive Director
- Responsible for ED’s calendar management, including scheduling meetings and coordinating check-ins
- Lead logistics for meetings, including Advisory Board meetings, staff meetings, and funder visits (scheduling, food, space, technology set-ep, etc.
- Manage visitor requests and questions
- Produce and edit internal and external correspondence and materials, as needed
- Lead additional projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years of relevant experience in administrative work.
- Experience in education and/or non-profit work is preferred.
- Experience using Excel and Google Workspace (calendar, docs, spreadsheets, slides) preferred.
- Strong work ethic, be highly organized, and detail oriented
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.