Associate Attorney - Litigation (Temporary/Hybrid).779
- Job Title
- Associate Attorney - Litigation (Temporary/Hybrid).779
A boutique general practice law firm seeks a Litigation Associate on a long-term temporary basis to focus on construction defect plaintiff litigation and investigatory matters. This is a long-term, temporary position expected to last six months, possibly longer. The schedule is hybrid with two to three days weekly on site in Englewood, Newark and/or South Orange, NJ. The hourly rate range $50 - $75.
The successful candidate will have solid litigation experience representing plaintiffs in construction defect and/or other personal injury matters. Additional duties include the following:
- Conducting investigations on behalf of a local housing authority
- Reviewing and collecting documents
- Preparing written responses to Department of Justice investigations
- Admission to New Jersey bar, New York bar admission, a plus
- Prior litigation experience
- Ability to travel to Englewood, Newark and/or West Orange, NJ
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.