President, Subsidiary of Parent Company
- Job Title
- President, Subsidiary of Parent Company
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Hybrid
- Easton, MD
- Other Location
- Washington DC, Baltimore, Dallas, Nationwide
President, Subsidiary of Parent Company
Program Integrity in Public Health and the Federal Government Sector (Fraud, Waste & Abuse)
Remote with nationwide travel (DC Baltimore, MD corridor, or Dallas TX preferred)@Orchard LLC is proud to be supporting a market leader in Federal Program Integrity, also known as Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FW&A) detection and remediation with a particular emphasis on relationships with CMS (Medicare and Medicaid), and with ambitions that spread beyond those core areas of expertise. Our client has a proud 50-year history of helping the government and the American people detect and recover funds misspent or misused by bad actors, and their capabilities are more in demand than ever. Our client is seeking a Subsidiary President able to build on the firm's remarkable success and stellar reputation within CMS, through expanding within core segments, and leveraging the team's talents to branch into new areas where financial integrity is critical. At a time when budgets are being scrutinized and the ability of the government to keep control of expenditure is more in the spotlight than ever before, a tremendous opportunity exists for a firm with a track record and amazing talent to grow exponentially.
If you would like to take our client on the next stage of their journey leveraging your exceptional leadership and business development capabilities, coupled with your sound foundational knowledge of the challenges faced in combating FW&A in the Medicare and Medicaid sectors, we need to hear from you.
This will be a career-defining opportunity, one you would not want to let pass by.
As the Division President you will.
- Work in close collaboration with the CEO and other strategic leaders to preserve what is already in place, including winning all recompetes, and charting a course for growth, both within the core markets and in a broader sense of FW&A within the Public Sector.
- Have overarching P&L and operational management responsibilities for a practice of 350+ talented individuals, generating close to $85m in annual revenue.
- Report to the CEO, while collaborating with the Board of Directors and leaders from within your organization and in other sectors as appropriate.
- Play a critical role in developing strategies to ensure successful retention of all current programs, in the face of increasing competition, including guiding RFP response initiatives as recompetes come along.
- Utilize an entrepreneurial mindset to identify interesting and profitable opportunities outside of CMS to leverage the past performance of the firm to capture related work within a number of agencies such as the FDA, CDC, DOI, DOJ, OIG, and Treasury. Lead all activities related to capturing new work in these areas, in partnership with the Growth team.
- Identify and collaborate with teaming partners both large and small to put together winning bids and teams to execute new and existing contracts. Develop lasting and trusted relationships with key stakeholders within partners and the government.
- Work with direct reports and shared corporate services to manage the Subsidiary P&L, including reviewing and approving key expenditure items and overall operational strategy.
- Be an active and engaged leader to your direct and indirect reports across the Subsidiary. Expect to spend significant time engaging rank-and-file colleagues at all levels to earn their support and trust, and to garner insights to inform corporate strategy.
- Lead by example, empathy, and vision, not through authority, intimidation, and title.
- A Master’s degree in Healthcare, Business, Finance, or a related field, is strongly preferred.
- Significant and demonstrated experience leading an organization of comparable scale, with substantial P&L responsibility, and people management scope. At least 10 years of directly relevant experience.
- Must possess knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations, and federal and local regulations.
- Extensive prior experience capturing, executing, and managing large government contracts with an emphasis on fraud, waste, and abuse initiatives. Proven expertise in dealing with fraud and abuse in this industry is essential.
- Must be skilled in all aspects of P&L management including budgeting, analysis of data, reporting to leadership, and communicating complex business needs to stakeholders in an understandable form. Communicating ideas and facts, packaging information and concepts in a way that increases understanding of others.
- Must understand and comply with regulatory issues pertaining to the healthcare industry.
- Proven analytic and planning capabilities.
- Strong partnering skills through developing and working with a portfolio of partners for proposal development opportunities.
The anticipated salary range for this role is $225-350k plus a bonus based on experience and evaluation.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.