ITSM Process Analyst
- Job Title
- ITSM Process Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Stafford, VA
- Other Location
ITSM Process Analyst (ITIL 4 Certified)
Hybrid Work from Home/Client location
Active Secret Clearance Required@Orchard LLC is a sub-contractor on an engagement in support of the US Marine Corps (USMC) and we have been asked to identify an ITSM Process Analysts with ITIL 4 certification and an active Secret clearance able to work a hybrid engagement supporting locations in the Stafford, VA area as well as some work from home. The ITSM Process Analyst will support the implementation and maturation of ITIL processes through documentation of processes, procedures, and work instructions.
As the ITSM Process Analyst you will.
Your background will include.
- Support process owners, process managers, service owners, and service managers with meeting support, documentation, collaboration, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct metrics analysis, and workflow analysis, and deliver suggested improvements based on findings and alignment with ITIL and industry best practices.
- Provide support to the preparation and evaluation of technical documents, papers, studies, analyses, and briefings in support of IT service management.
- Document processes, procedures, service level agreements, critical success factors, performance work instructions, and process workflows.
- Utilize Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio to create documentation, workflows, and presentations.
- Work with a team of ITIL/ITSM SMEs to create and document Process Improvement initiatives.
- Maintain documentation control using SharePoint.
- Participate in weekly and/or daily meetings.
If you feel this opportunity is right for you, please apply so that we can begin the conversation.
- BS or BA degree in Business Management, IT, or other relevant discipline from an accredited college/university.
- 5 Years of related experience may be substituted for the BS or BA degree requirement.
- A minimum of 5 combined years of professional work experience in meeting support, creating documentation or ITSM Support.
- Must possess ITIL4 Foundations Certification.
- Prior USMC experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent Writing and MS Office program skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio. Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines and remain well organized and self-motivated.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.