Test Engineer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Test Engineer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Dulles, VA
- Other Location
Active Top Secret Clearance
Reinventing how we work in the Cleared space.
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a true innovator within the Intelligence and Defense community, committed to putting the well-being of their employees at a similar level of importance as their focus on client mission. When you consider your next career move think about some of these questions:
Would you like to receive training, development, great benefits, and paid holidays/vacations of an employee AND be paid for every hour you work as opposed to a fixed salary, potentially making several thousand dollars a year more than your peers elsewhere receive for the same work?
Do you believe in the value of being trusted to support some of the most critical missions serving our nation’s security, while utilizing innovative technology and ground-breaking Geospatial Intelligence capabilities?
Does it matter to you that your employer invests in you, and is committed to your future?
If your answer is in the affirmative to these questions, please reach out to begin a conversation that could positively impact your entire future.We work directly with operational users to design, develop, and maintain capabilities that empower analysts to manage and fuse data from multiple sources of intelligence. This allows them to assess, monitor and alert on intelligence in direct support of vital national security missions. SAFFIRE's software platform is developed and deployed on AWS cloud environments. We are changing the state of the art of analysis tools.
- Active Top Secret clearance with willingness and ability to obtain an SCI and CI polygraph
- US Citizenship required
- Web API testing
- Python, Java
In this role, you will...
- Learn how to use our software from an end-user perspective
- Write and run automated front-end regression tests
- Write and run automated back-end tests
- Write and perform manual regression testing procedures
- Document test performance, bugs, and design inefficiencies in the software
- Support, back-up and collaborate with other testers, developers, and associated operations integration team
- Assist developers in creating realistic testing scenarios
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years related work experience in software test engineering