Associate Machine Operator
- Job Title
- Associate Machine Operator
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Temp to Direct Hire
- Jacksonville, FL 32250-0249
- Other Location
We have three openings at Associate Machine Operators. Employees in this role make custom implants with our various 3D printers and CNC Machines. The types of printers they may work on are Selective Laser Melting (SLM), Digital Light Processing (DLP), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), and Stereolithography (SLA) printers. Employees will be tasked with setting up these machines and cleaning them. Once the implant has been printed or milled, Machine Operators will drill holes into them, where screws will be inserted. This is an in-person position, and will work in our manufacturing building.
We are looking for candidates with a background in a production environment or hand-crafting. Drilling experience would be a plus. We are not looking for someone who jobs hops (they change roles every three months). Candidates need to have strong attention to detail skills. Experience in a medical production environment would be a huge plus, for example, an Assembler from Medtronic.
The Associate Machine Operator will assists in operating and controlling production equipment used to manufacture medical devices. Additional duties described below
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in operating and controlling production equipment.
• Assists in troubleshooting production devices and machines.
• Assists in maintaining production equipment.
• Work scope may include functions in SLM, SLA, DLP, SLS or milling process
- Required Skills
• High School Diploma or GED (AA preferred).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Pay Range
- $17.00 Hourly to $17.00 Hourly