DevSecOps Engineer (Top Secret)
- Job Title
- DevSecOps Engineer (Top Secret)
- Job ID
- Herndon, VA
- Other Location
DevSecOps EngineerEstablished in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.
Top Secret Clearance Required
Reinventing how we work in the Cleared space.
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a true innovator within the Intelligence and Defense community, committed to putting the well-being of their employees at a similar level of importance as their focus on client mission. When you consider your next career move think about some of these questions:
Would you like to receive training, development, great benefits, and paid holidays/vacations of an employee AND be paid for every hour you work as opposed to a fixed salary, potentially making several thousand dollars a year more than your peers elsewhere receive for the same work?
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers state-of-the-art development and security infrastructure to the world-class Geospatial Intelligence agency?
Does it matter to you that your employer invests in you, and is committed to your future?
If your answer is in the affirmative to these questions, please reach out to begin a conversation that could positively impact your entire future.
We have multiple DevSecOps Engineer opportunities available (from junior to senior) to directly support a National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) program which provides critical capabilities to help enable efficient and timely GEOINT collection management across multiple collection providers. The program is structured utilizing DevSecOps and Agile methodologies which emphasize communication, collaboration, integration, and automation between Software Developers and other IT professionals.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will:
Your Background should include the following:
- Design, develop, test, and debug software that provides solutions to mission-critical issues.
- Apply your knowledge of multiple technologies to support and/or automate deployments on the underlying program infrastructure.
- Support developers in deploying to higher environments.
- Create automation scripts, where necessary, to streamline existing processes.
- Maintain and build new environments as needed.
- Identify constraints within the existing system and look for methods of continuous improvement.
- Work in a SAFe Agile Environment across interdisciplinary teams to deliver system-wide improvements.
Skillset Preferred but Not Mandatory:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Demonstrated experience with Kubernetes and at least one of the following core technologies: Docker, Chef, Java, Jenkins, Maven, Linux (Bash & Shell Scripting), Oracle (WebLogic, OID, LDAP), AWS and Agile (SAFe, Jira).
- Active Top Secret clearance with an ability to obtain SCI access and willingness to obtain CI Polygraph.
- Security+ certification or willingness to obtain within 6 months.
- Experience with backend languages such as Python.