- Job Title
- Program Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Washington, DC 20001
- Other Location
Program Analyst@Orchard LLC has been retained by a growing Federal contractor with a great culture to identify an experienced Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant II will be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
Washington, DC (Hybrid)
As the Administrative Assistant you will;
Your background will likely include the following;
- Track incoming Control Correspondence in EDMS website by inputting all incoming and outgoing memos for review for Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary and Directors of International Aviation.
- Provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities.
- Update travel log with estimates and final cost of all travel throughout International Aviation division.
- Make travel arrangements and process all vouchers in E-2 travel system for Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary and SES Directors in division.
- Make all reservations for all conference room schedules which includes requesting conference call numbers.
- Perform planning and scheduling/calendar support.
- Update employee matrix as needed.
- Document meeting minutes for White meeting on behalf of Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary.
- Keep records of all incoming presentations submitted for International Aviation.
- Keep all records management document in order electronically.
Place all order for supplies, training into PRISM.
- Retrieve and assemble information from files or other available sources in anticipation of Principial Deputy Assistant Secretary and Director’s needs.
- Establish and maintain internal controls of all files.
- Ensure that the materials are filed in a timely manner without delay.
- Receive visitors, handles telephone inquire and directs, as necessary to appropriate staff member.
- Retrieve and review all incoming mail and distributes to appropriate staff.
- Maintain connections with Business Services on matters relating to office equipment repair, maintenance, or modifications.
- Edit and format correspondence letter on behalf of Principial Deputy Assistant Secretary for final signature.
- Answer all non-technical correspondence using the GPO style manual and Transportation writing guidelines.
- Attend weekly meeting with the Department’s Executive Secretariat regarding updates and status of outstanding correspondence.
- Responsible for the analysis, review and clearance of correspondence prepared for the signature of the Secretary, Deputy Secretary, and the Director of the Executive Secretariat. Process comprehensive and specific knowledge of major Departmental programs and issues.
- Serve as official office lead for incoming correspondence preparations and/or review.
- Analyze incoming and outgoing case files related to similar topics.
- Maintain an effective suspense control database to ensure proper processing of correspondence and other report actions.
- Perform content and editorial review of correspondence for the approval or signature of the members of the Office of the Executive Secretariat. Develops guidance assist staff in completing actions.
- Experience & Education: Minimum of 7 years’ experience, a bachelor’s degree is a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this opportunity and would like to learn more, please apply.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.