Careers at FiberLight
- Job Title
- PMO Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
- Dallas, TX
Fiberlight is looking for a strong project management office (PMO) manager to join our team. In this role, the selected candidate would be responsible for developing and managing complex large-scale projects, analyzing proposed projects, developing detailed project plans and schedules, and identify and assembling project teams; perform (either directly or through project managers) scheduling, tracking, reporting, risk analysis, cost management, control of projects, and manage relationships with customer and/or external vendors. This role will require continuous evaluation of each project to ensure that they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
They will be tasked with a wide range of project-related activities including but not limited to:
- Conduct meetings to support and coordinate with senior level managers and other PMs for accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding company standards.
- Ensure quality control on all projects produced by their department.
- Planning project management, to include setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, assigning team members to various deliverables, and allocating resources effectively.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Prepare reports and read outs for upper management regarding the status of each project.
- Manage very complex projects, with activities that are distinct for each project, span company-wide/nation-wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project plans.
- Shall have at least ten (10) years of demonstrated experience of the above, which may be a combination of work history and education.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Project management and analytical thinking a must.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Google Earth (.kmz) products.
- Experience in fiber networks and OSP construction.
- Candidate MUST be Adaptable – Projects, Workload and Schedules change throughout the quarter/year, requiring the candidate to be adaptable to a dynamic environment that shifts and moves quickly.