- Job Title
- ServiceNow Analyst
- Job ID
- Falls Church, VA 22042
- Other Location
- Charlotte, NC
Falls Church, VA (or) Charlotte, NC
@Orchard LLC has multiple openings for experienced ServiceNow Analysts to work for our federal systems integrator in Falls Church, VA (or) Charlotte, NC. The Initial duration of the contract is 6 months with a potential for extension beyond the said period. The IT CMDB Analyst is responsible for administering and executing the configuration management process and ensuring CMDB data integrity. This role works closely with the IT Service Now System Admin and all process owners within IT.
- Assisting in developing standard IT configuration management methodology.
- Supports the Configuration manager in the development of CMDB policy, processes, and knowledge base.
- Works with the Configuration manager, to improve CI data integrity regarding classes, naming conventions, attributes, data sources, and relationships.
- Assists Configuration manager in conducting configuration audits and reconciliation.
- Maintains CIs to ensure CMDB accuracy and completeness.
- Drives visibility on unauthorized CI changes or alterations to the environment.
- Works with other ITSM processes to understand new requirements and identify how Configuration management can support them.
- Support and administer the tool for configuration and asset management, ServiceNow Discovery, and additional applications or modules as assigned.
- Perform SDLC activities required to enhance the Service Now platform.
- Act as backup for CAB Manager.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in global enterprises.
- Minimum of 1 year of ServiceNow IT Operations experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- ITIL Foundation v3 or v4 certification (required).
- Expert knowledge of IT Configuration and Asset Management processes.
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB.
- Understanding of ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping tools.
- Solution Oriented mindset & be able to provide recommendations for the current and future platforms.
- Familiar with the processes that consume CMDB data e.g., Incident, Problem, SDLC, Asset, and Change.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills in maintaining CMDB data integrity.
- Able to generate reports for KPIs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent collaboration, customer service, and communication skills to work in a team environment.
- Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.