Senior Sales Executive - Financial Services
- Job Title
- Senior Sales Executive - Financial Services
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- London, London
- Other Location
Senior Sales Executive
London, United Kingdom
@Orchard LLC is supporting a leader in safeguarding the financial markets and ensuring efficient operations, in times of prosperity and crisis. They are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions, and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. They can anticipate the industry’s needs and work to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure, and efficient market infrastructure. Our client is seeking a Senior Sales Executive experienced in direct sales to clients seeking SaaS technology within the buy and sell-side trading activities.
As the Senior Sales Executive you will.
- Oversee direct sales and cover both the Buy Side and Sell Side for our client’s Consulting Services and Trade and Transaction Reporting solutions for assigned territories. Customers include investment managers, broker/dealers, IMOs, corporates, and custodians.
- Prospect, develop, and close out new sales within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools.
- Work closely with Relationship Management and other cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities within the sales territory.
- Attend sales calls/sales meetings and provide reports.
- Deliver accurate and regular pipeline updates, activity, and forecasts to Sales Management whilst keeping Salesforce.com updated.
- Manage sales campaigns for assigned territories to expand the community in new key initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years of related sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of navigating through and closing deals.
- A hunting, networking, and self-contained working mentality.
- English language skills are imperative. Additional languages would be an advantage.
- Highly organized and efficient at managing day-to-day business with multiple priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with internal stakeholders and clients C-level / Senior Management.
- Knowledge of post-trade advantages in particular derivatives, collateral management, and securities would be advantageous.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.