Digital Communications Lead
- Job Title
- Digital Communications Lead
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Bellevue, WA 98006
- Other Location
Digital Communications LeadBellevue, WA@Orchard LLC is supporting a growing product development firm in its search for a Digital Communications Lead in the Seattle area. Our client acts as a trusted advisor for some of the largest network operators in the country and consistently delivers product solutions that are adaptable and cost-effective. The position will largely work from home with 1-2 days of an onsite requirement for meeting purposes.
As the Digital Communications Lead, you will:
- Coordinating with key partners to source and Design newsletter with final content.
- Work closely with key partners for approvals and governance processes.
- Distribute newsletters to appropriate audiences.
- Maintain overall employee distribution lists to ensure communications are reaching the appropriate audiences.
- Manage SharePoint to ensure site materials are current based on new information and use analytics to drive the overall communication strategy.
- Responsible for managing the bi-weekly Learning Sessions.
- Coordinate topics for Learning Sessions by working with key partners and having a pulse on employee sentiment.
- Partner with topic experts to prepare for the learning session.
- Manage the calendar invites to ensure they have the most updated information including content and Webex virtual meeting details.
- Day-of: Serve as the Webex host for the meeting handling all backend logistics (managing the panelists, assisting with presenting the deck as needed, managing the Q&A, etc.
Your background will include:
If you match the requirements for this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or a similar field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in communications, content marketing, copywriting, or a related field.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to research and understand complex topics and communicate them effectively to various audiences.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Proven capability to make compelling, effective presentations to large and small audiences.
- Proven ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence audiences across large organizations and/or multi-disciplinary audiences Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook, and capable of creating visually compelling presentations.
The pay range for this position is $60-$75 on an hourly basis, dependent on skills and experience.