Business Process Analyst
- Job Title
- Business Process Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Bellevue, WA 98006
- Other Location
Business Process Analyst
Bellevue, WA@Orchard LLC is supporting a growing product development firm in its search for a Business Process Analyst in the Seattle area. Our client acts as a trusted advisor for some of the largest network operators in the country and consistently delivers product solutions that are adaptable and cost-effective. The position will largely work from home with 1-2 days of an onsite requirement for meeting purposes.
As the Business Process Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with the Client’s senior leadership team to understand their goals for the business at a strategic level, as well as their existing roadmap, resource allocations, and program expectations.
- Work directly with stakeholders throughout the organization, from individual contributors to senior managers, to truly understand the existing business process and operational challenges of the Client and develop strategies to materially improve their business processes and outcomes.
- Personally collect and analyze detailed data on key business performance metrics to help the client understand the financial impact of their existing business processes, and both identify and quantify business process optimization opportunities.
- Create and maintain detailed process documentation, including process maps, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and training materials.
- Personally lead training sessions and ensure that organizational changes are understood, both in terms of how the changes should be handled by each individual, as well as why the changes are being made in the first place.
- Monitor business processes and conduct regular business process audits to ensure compliance with established standards, and to constantly improve those standards in a measurable way.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy and method of accountability to effectively drive organizational change and maintain program-level alignment regarding goals and objectives amongst all stakeholders, including senior leaders, department heads, and front-line employees.
Your background will include:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, or Agile.
- Experience with Power BI.
- Experience with change management is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in process mapping and documentation tools, such as Visio, and LucidChart.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Experience with project management and change management.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills and Experience Preferred but Not Mandatory:
If you match the requirements for this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!
- Ability to create Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD).
- Prior experience with Swagger UI and/or API.
- Agile or Scaled Agile Certifications (CSM, PSM-I, CSPO, etc.)
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.
The pay range for this position is $60-$75 on an hourly basis, dependent on skills and experience.