Project Engineer - HRSG systems
- Job Title
- Project Engineer - HRSG systems
- Job ID
- Fenton, MO
- Other Location
- Manage Supplier Subcontracts through specification, requisitioning, and fabrication in a manner that meets all the contract specifications, including client standard specifications, and such that equipment is delivered on time or ahead of the project's scheduled delivery dates.
- Provide technical customer support for activities from the start of the project through the delivery of equipment to the job site.
- Provide support to the Field Project Engineer as needed once equipment starts to deliver to the job site.
- Maintain customer relationships through quality support while minimizing costs and risk to the company.
- Review project-specific contracts and specifications to help provide direction to the team for non-standard requirements and to obtain all requirements needed to generate proper material and fabrication purchase specifications.
- Requisition "free issued" materials in support of subcontract fabrication and develop technical specifications for subcontracted fabrication purchase orders.
- Assist in the development of new supplies and manage supplier relationships in support of quality and cost goals.
- Technically evaluate fabrication supplier proposals.
- Review company drawings, supplier's fabrication drawings, and supplier's monthly fabrication schedule to ensure project requirements are met and will meet our delivery obligations.
- Interface with internal departments and suppliers to resolve technical and logistics issues in a manner that facilitates the site schedule and minimizes company cost and risk for delivery delays.
- Coordinate and facilitate the initial Lessons Learned Meeting after Engineering is complete to provide feedback for issues that occurred during project execution and to support necessary improvements to our equipment.
- Assist the Field Project Engineer as needed during field erection activities, and act as the backup to the Project Manager in his/her absence.
- understanding of engineering fundamentals and ability to read/analyze technical engineering drawings., and a basic understanding of costing and budgeting of projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of what constitutes a risk within a project (cost and schedule).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel); advanced programming skills utilizing Excel a plus.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
If you match the requirements for this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to succeed in the role, we need to hear from you!
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.