Accounting Associate - Assurance Practice
- Job Title
- Accounting Associate - Assurance Practice
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL
- Other Location
- Kansas City and St Louis, MO, Denver CO.
Associate, Accounting Assurance Services
Chicago, Illinois, Kansas City, Missouri, Denver, Colorado, St Louis, Missouri@Orchard is supporting a major audit and accounting client seeking to hire several experienced Accounting Associates with their CPA and prior experience in Assurance Services to join their existing Practices in Illinois, Missouri, and Colorado. This is a role where you will have the opportunity to engage directly with clients within an organization that is committed to advancing talent rapidly on merit.
As an Associate Accountant, you will.
- Utilize your knowledge and understanding of general accounting and auditing procedures (GAAP) to support a variety of engagements with clients of the firm.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of assurance engagements of various clients in accordance with Client Service Standards.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to other engagement team members.
- Work directly and engage fully with firm clients. Supervise the assurance staff assigned to the engagement (if designated as In-Charge).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related degree and a CPA certification.
- 3+ years of experience working in a public accounting assurance and consulting firm.
- Demonstrated technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to learning in the technology environment.
- Proven ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and research abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.