Senior Immigration Attorney (Hybrid/NYC).585
- Job Title
- Senior Immigration Attorney (Hybrid/NYC).585
A prestigious boutique Immigration law firm is seeking a Senior Immigration Attorney for its New York City location. This is a permanent role with a hybrid schedule: two days on-site, three days remote. The salary is $160K - $190K depending upon experience plus bonus.Requirements:
The Senior Immigration Attorney will supervise, manage and develop a legal team and be responsible for monitoring deadlines, prioritizing caseloads and developing legal strategies to respond to client’s inquiries. The successful candidate will handle a wide range of US immigrant and non-immigrant employment-based matters such as EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, PERM-based green card applications, O-1, E-1, E-2, L-1A, L-1B, TN, H-1B, and other H visa classifications. Attorneys are also encouraged to engage in wider activities such as networking and public speaking
- 8+ years' experience as a business immigration attorney and licensed to practice law in a US state.
- Experience with EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, PERM-based green card applications, O-1, E-1, E-2, L-1A, L-1B, TN, H-1B, and other H visa classifications.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills are required and we encourage lawyers to engage in wider activities such as networking and public speaking.
- Highest levels of professionalism, client service and consideration for colleagues.
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.