Sr. Network Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Network Analyst
- Job ID
- Wayne, NJ 07470
- Other Location
Sr. Network Analyst
@Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for a Contract Network Analyst in Wayne, NJ. The initial duration of the contract is 6 months with strong potential for extension or full-time employment opportunity based on the business needs and performance.
Performs the following functions:
- Involvement with installation, maintenance, advanced troubleshooting, and administration of existing network systems.
- Trains end-users and respond to user inquiries.
- Modifies configuration standard templates.
- Participates in major network installations and upgrades.
- Troubleshoots complex network problems.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Presents recommendations on network interfaces and configurations.
- Leads and manages small work groups and special projects and reports back to management with status
Experience and Education Required:
- A Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Candidate must be proficient with Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI). Must know how to perform Cisco CLI tasks such as configuring, troubleshooting, and IOS upgrades.
- Must have a solid understanding of Cisco Network Access Control (NAC) environments using Cisco Identity Server Engine (ISE)
- Understanding of standard IT environment and infrastructure, including Cisco switches and Wireless APs and the physical infrastructure cabling.
- Good communication skills are required as the candidate will be working directly with end users and other team members
- Good organizational skills are required as the candidate will be required to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Good work ethics, able to stay focused on business objectives but work independently are remote sites.
- Use of standard Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word required
- CCNA at a minimum CCNP preferred
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.