R&A Project Manager
- Job Title
- R&A Project Manager
- Job ID
- Multiple locations,
- Other Location
Repair and Alteration (R&A) Project Manager
Multiple locations Options (Denver, CO; Miami, FL; Plano, TX; Warrendale, IL)
@Orchard LLC has an immediate opening to support a well-established solutions provider within the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector to identify an experienced Repair and Alteration (R&A) Project Manager on a contract. There are multiple location options and the contractor shall work at any of the following customer sites (Denver, CO; Miami, FL; Plano, TX; Warrendale, IL). The performance period will be a year with a potential extension beyond the said period based on the business needs.
- Provides architect/engineering consulting services, providing technical expertise in the evaluation of problems and the development of alternatives for construction projects.
- Participates in the analysis, evaluation, and conduct of feasibility studies, cost estimates, and resolution of technical problems associated with the plan, design, and development of engineering systems and equipment that support construction projects.
- Prepares and develops justification for engineering proposals, including identification of alternatives for facilities, systems, and equipment for review of management.
- Evaluates technical, cost, and economic data to identify alternatives for support of mail processing.
- Participates in project management activities affiliated with the design, construction, testing, start-up, and operation of facilities, systems, and/or equipment.
- Participates in the preparation of requests for proposals, including the development of drawings and specifications, and upon receipt, participates in the evaluation of bids for technical accuracy and compliance with contract requirements.
- Attends preconstruction and final acceptance meetings, conducts on-site inspections during the various project phases, and reports on noncompliance with contract requirements.
- Bachelor's or graduate degree from an accredited college or university in Architecture or Engineering (civil, structural, electrical, mechanical, or Construction Management); or possession of current state registration as an architect or engineer.
- 10+ years of related work experience is required with at least 5+ years in a lower-level managerial/leadership role at a field site.
- Knowledge of the construction industry as it relates to the planning processes for the design and construction of new facilities.
- Ability to oversee and coordinate projects, including planning, organizing, and assigning tasks, monitoring progress, and providing technical guidance and feedback.
- Must have design and construction (Project Manager ) experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to prepare, analyze, and interpret design and construction documents and technical reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with managers, peers, subordinates, and contractors in the field.
- Ability to work with, interpret and apply National and Local Codes (e.g., OSHA, building).
- Knowledge of architecture, engineering, and building construction sufficient to review and inspect repair and alteration work and new construction of facilities.
- Knowledge of facility contracting procedures, cost estimating, job site safety, project scheduling, and quality control procedures for facilities.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.