Business Development Analyst
- Job Title
- Business Development Analyst
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 20301
- Other Location
Business Development Analyst
@Orchard LLC is supporting a fast-growing Federal Contractor in need of a Business Development Analyst to join their corporate team. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the Business Development department of an already phenomenal company where you will play a direct role in company growth. This position is 100% remote; however, the qualified candidate will need to reside within a commutable distance from the DMV (DC/MD/VA) metropolitan area.
- You will work directly with their VP of Growth to learn the various aspects of business development for a growing cybersecurity/intelligence/IT government contractor.
- Supporting the clients business development lifecycle to include tracking solicitations, identifying business opportunities, and customer management.
- Utilizing/Monitoring government intelligence platforms, managing/updating CRM/Sales Pipeline, and circulating opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Supporting proposal activities including scheduling, coordination, knowledge capture, and production of documentation and artifacts.
- Contributing to the upkeep and improvement of their knowledge base.
- Assisting with completion of data calls, requests for information, and market surveys.
- Attending pre-bid meetings, project review calls, professional conferences, seminars, and industry events, as needed.
- Providing business development-related administrative and support duties as needed.
- You have 2 or more years’ experience in an administrative support, sales, marketing or similar or internship experience in similar role.
- You are proficient with or have high level of comfort using or ability to quickly learn MS Office, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Proven ability to work virtually.
- Must be able and willing to attend occasional events and meetings in person in the DMV (DC/MD/VA metropolitan area).
- US Citizenship
- You have a burning desire to learn the business development lifecycle.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You can be flexible: This is a Full Time, core business hours position that will occasionally require attending scheduled events and meetings outside of the standard M-F business hours.
- Your proactive nature allows you to take initiative and run with projects with minimal supervision.
- A proactive problem solver that appreciates the challenges of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn and advance your career.
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Customer service oriented and mission focused.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
If your experience aligns with the requirements above, and you have the desire to do really great work, while serving the most significant of missions, we need to hear from you.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.