Analyst (Data Analytics) - TS/SCI Clearance
- Job Title
- Analyst (Data Analytics) - TS/SCI Clearance
- Job ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Analyst (Data Analytics)
@Orchard is retained by a top space technology company in their search for an Analyst to join a multi-disciplinary team of Technologists, Analysts and Data Engineers to better enable the mission and rapidly develop new tools and capabilities. The Analyst is expected to possess a mix of skills traditionally associated with Data Scientists and Technical Targeting Officers. The Analyst serves as a bridge between analytical requirements and technical solutions.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to obtain a CI polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Computer Science, Data Science, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as an intelligence analyst, targeting officer, technical targeting officer, or similar.
- Experience leading the development of analytical tools, to include: gathering requirements and distilling into project plans; leading a small team of developers to build web-facing tools for users; experience using Gitlab.
- Experience with coding (Python, SQL, Pyspark).
- Experience creating new and innovative analytical workflows and methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of technical data types based on previous research and work with data sets of interest. Data types of interest include: Technical Telemetry Data; Computer Network Cyber data; Other forms of telecommunication protocol data types, including cellular, wi-fi, and ethernet.
- Experience working with targeting tools and databases.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Willingness to work onsite in Springfield, VA
- Comfortable briefing senior leaders.
- Comfortable leading small, highly technical teams.
- Experience working with special operations customers.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, or if you would simply like more information, please apply so that we can paint the full picture.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.