Associate - Employment Litigation (NYC).115
- Job Title
- Associate - Employment Litigation (NYC).115
Chambers ranked full service law firm in New York City seeks an Associate to join their Employment Law Practice group. This role is hybrid; three days in office; two days remote. The salary range is $175K - $235K plus bonus. Annual billable hours requirement is 1,800.
The Employment Law Practice provides a full scope of management side law services that encompasses employment litigation and defense of administrative charges, negotiating and preparing employment agreements, providing HR compliance counseling, drafting HR policies and employee handbooks, advising on reductions in force, and conducting workplace trainings.
- 3-5 years of Employment law experience
- Admission to New York State bar
- Ability to write/speak Spanish fluently is a plus, but not required
- Labor law experience a plus, but not required
- Outstanding work ethic
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.