Associate Machine Operator
- Job Title
- Associate Machine Operator
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Temp to Direct Hire
- Jacksonville, FL 32250-0249
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a globally leading supplier of medical technology solutions for almost all surgical fields in their search for a (2) Associate Machine Operators.
We have two openings at Associate Machine Operators. One of these will work with the SLM Printers. These are the titanium 3D printers. The other will work with the splint printers. Splints are dental implants. These printers are much smaller than the SLM ones and are the size of an average 3D printer. Employees in these roles will be expected to set up the printers and clean them once the implants have been printed. The shifts for these roles will be 8:00 am – 5:00 pm during the temp period. The SLM role will change to 6:00 am – 3:00 pm. The splint role will change to 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
We are looking for candidates with a background in a production environment or hand-crafting. Drilling experience would be a plus. The client does not want someone who jobs hops (they change roles every three months). Candidates need to have strong attention to detail skills.
Assists in operating and controlling production equipment used to manufacture medical devices. Additional duties described below
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in operating and controlling production equipment.
• Assists in troubleshooting production devices and machines.
• Assists in maintaining production equipment.
• Work scope may include functions in SLM, SLA, DLP, SLS or milling process
- Required Skills
• High School Diploma or GED (AA preferred).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Pay Range
- $17.00 Hourly to $17.00 Hourly