Immigration Paralegal (Temporary/Remote).590
- Job Title
- Immigration Paralegal (Temporary/Remote).590
- Work From Home
A boutique law firm located in New Jersey seeks an Immigration Paralegal on a temporary basis for approximately six to nine months to cover for parental leave. The position is fully remote with an hourly rate of $25 - $28. Required start date is no later than mid-February.
Your immigration experience should include VAWA cases, battered spouse petitions, removal of conditions, adjustment of status and consular processing. This is a high-volume practice requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will have frequent contact with clients and prepare written VAWA affidavits, responses to RFEs, and asylum affidavits and memorandums. Outstanding organization and follow-up skills are required as you will monitor the firm’s court calendar and manage the phones (a VOIP phone will be provided).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience filing VAWA , I-751 petitions, and EOIR filings
- Proficiency writing VAWA affidavits, responses to RFEs, asylum affidavits and memorandums
- I-360/I-485 battered spouse cases
- I-130/I-485 marriage cases
- I-751 removal of conditions cases
- Ability to handle phones on a VOIP system and calendar management
- Ability to use E-immigration
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and OneDrive
- Strong knowledge of G Suite: Calendaring and scheduling is critical
- Internet savvy
- Access to computer, internet, cell phone
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.