Field Inventory Analyst
- Job Title
- Field Inventory Analyst
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Temp to Direct Hire
- Jacksonville, FL 32250-0249
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a globally leading supplier of medical technology solutions for almost all surgical fields in their search for a Field Inventory Analyst.
This position coordinates the return of all unused inventory from the Sales Reps. They frequently speak with Sales Reps to organize these returns. This communication will typically be conducted over email, but they will also need to take phone calls. This position will be in the warehouse, but they will have their own workstation.
The supervisor is looking for someone who does not job-hop (i.e. they do not change roles every 3-4 months). For experience, they are looking for someone with an Admin or Customer Service background. Candidates will need to be proficient in excel; they will need to know how to sort and format. Priorities will change on a whim for this role. Candidates will need to be comfortable with rapidly changing tasks.
Temp to Hire
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm while temp. 9:00am – 6:00pm once perm.
SummaryCorrespond with and provide support to company sales representatives to have items such as Sales Support sets, instruments for meetings and other sales aides returned. Performs material transactions and inventory adjustments. Verifies the accuracy of consignment accounts and field inventory accounts.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes and verifies RGA discrepancies returned from field inventory.
- Communicates with the sales force to resolve quantity and/or batch discrepancies on accounts and answer questions regarding product.
- Executes inventory transactions to amend discrepancies.
- Communicates with sales force to ensure all RGA’s are returned in time frame allotted.
- Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives.
- Assures Field inventory management work areas are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Audits accounts by comparing control sheets to SAP reports.
- Processes partial and complete closes for consignment accounts.
- Coordinates the return of all expiring product in the field.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Required Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications • Use of SAP preferred but not required
- Pay Range
- $17.00 Hourly to $17.00 Hourly