- Job Title
- Program Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Washington, DC 20001
- Other Location
Remote - Washington, DC
Must be a US Citizen
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a growing Federal contractor with a great culture to identify an experienced Program Analyst to support our client in Washington, DC.
As the Program Analyst you will;
- Leads the administrative support team for the Office of the Senior Procurement Executive
- Create written documents to outline recommendations for contractual modifications or alterations in contracts
- Working knowledge and understanding of Software Applications such as: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, ESC PRISM, Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS), Beta.Sam, and other procurement software
- Create solicitations, requisitions, awards, contract modifications
- Assist with close outs and inter-agency agreements
- Serves as contract administrator on awarded contracts; and assists where help is needed.
- Performs customer service functions by telephone and in person, provide information and assistance related to goods/materials, purchase orders, vendors, procedures, documentation, and other issues; respond to routine questions.
- Prepares invitation for bids and requests for proposals and/or quotes from vendors.
- Monitor contract status to assist with ensuring contract compliance.
- Assist with drafting contracts.
- Assists with ESC PRISM staff access for OST customers
Your background will likely include the following;
- 4-year college degree is required
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust background check
- Recent or prior government procurement acquisition experience and recent experience using PRISM
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or years of experience that exceed minimum requirements
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Ability to anticipate client needs, recognize, and act on opportunities to enhance client service and expand the scope of engagement
- Desire to work on a team in a collaborative culture and face directly with clients
- Experience and comfort with MS Office products
- Possess creative problem-solving ability and a consultancy mind-set
- Experience working in teams to produce high-impact work products, reports, and other deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Technical Competencies:
- Experience with PRISM
- Experience with MS Office Suite
If you feel you are qualified for this opportunity and would like to learn more, please apply.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.