Kronos and/or Atlas Subject Matter Expert
- Job Title
- Kronos and/or Atlas Subject Matter Expert
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Other Location
We are seeking an Absence Management and Time & Labor SME for our client. Our client's goal is to assess the current Absence Management and Time & Labor configuration and implement necessary changes to resolve issues, eliminate manual processes and utilize Kronos and/or Atlas delivered functionality to design efficient procedures for administering leaves while enhancing sustainability.
Kronos and/or Atlas Time and Attendance SME to design, test, document, and implement processes to the client's future Kronos and/or Atlas system functionality for Absence Management and Time & Labor which may include:
- This SME must have a high-level understanding of HR information systems, tools, and technologies. The analyst should have functional experience and an understanding of standard and specialized HR business events most specifically around Time and Attendance.
- 7+ years of Kronos and/or Atlas experience with functional design and configuration of Kronos and/or Atlas system solutions. An emphasis on HR, Payroll for Multi States, Benefits etc.
- Successfully completed at least (3) Kronos and/or Atlas implementations. Recent Kronos and/or Atlas experience required.
- Experience with a systems development lifecycle methodology
- Proficiency with system integration, and data migration tools.
- Determination of business requirements, business process design and application design and configuration.
- Ability to understand basic Kronos and/or Atlas security; roles and permissions.
- Needs Assessments, Requirements gathering and development of model office configuration.
- Proficiency with system test planning and execution.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to apply creative and analytical thinking skills to resolving problems and set a vision.
- Ability to explore alternative methods to resolve issues and improve processes.
- Demonstrated experience with Human Resources information management systems and tools, e.g. Kronos and/or Atlas
- Requires a BA/BS degree in human resources information systems, computer science, MIS/BCIS, and/or 8-10 years professional experience in HRIS, solution design and program delivery of enterprise Kronos and/or Atlas
- Required Skills
Requires a BA/BS degree in human resources information systems, computer science, MIS/BCIS, and/or 8-10 years professional experience in HRIS, solution design and program delivery of enterprise Kronos and/or Atlas
- Pay Range
- $60.00 Hourly to $80.00 Hourly