Quality Assurance Inspector
- Job Title
- Quality Assurance Inspector
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Temp to Direct Hire
- Jacksonville, FL 32250-0249
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a globally leading supplier of medical technology solutions for almost all surgical fields in their search for a Quality Assurance Inspector
Total Openings: 4
Hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm
Performs finished parts and products examination and inspection process. Ensures conformance utilizing controlled procedures with inspection tasks, product description, and reference materials
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs finished parts and product examination and inspections to standards.
• Has knowledge of metric system and capable of using measurement equipment on inspection material.
• Has knowledge and complies with the sampling process.
• Assists with the compliance of the Unique Device Identification (UDI) System
• Communicates and assist with nonconforming material
• Entries documented and tracked in SAP.
• Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives
• Assures quality assurance areas are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner
• Performs other related duties as assigned
- Required Skills
High school diploma or equivalent
Work experience in similar environment helpful
Use of Microsoft Office applications
Use of SAP preferred but not required
Math skills using the metric system
- Pay Range
- $17.00 Hourly to $17.00 Hourly