- Job Title
- Material Handler
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32250-0249
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a globally leading supplier of medical technology solutions for almost all surgical fields in their search for a Material Handler.
3 month Temp to Hire
HOURS: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory and verifying the completeness of an order before delivering material to shipping department.
Essential Function, Duties and Responsibilities
• Determine proper storage method location based on demand and environmental factors.
• Accurately reads deliveries and production orders to retrieve product from lean lifts and racks and delivers to the appropriate department.
• Accept, count and move incoming deliveries to specific locations in the warehouse.
• Verifies and maintains inventories via cycle counts and physical inventory
• Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives
• Assures material handling areas are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner
• Performs other related duties as assigned
EOE / DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- Required Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Work experience in similar environment helpful
• Use of Microsoft Office applications
• Use of SAP preferred but not required
- Pay Range
- $15.50 Hourly to $15.50 Hourly