Remote Project Account Analyst
- Job Title
- Remote Project Account Analyst
- Job ID
- Sterling, VA
- Other Location
Project Account Analyst
Remote in Sterling, VA
@Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for a Remote Project Account Analyst. The initial duration of the contract is 6 months with strong potential for extension or full-time employment opportunity based on the business needs and performance.
Project Setup Analyst will maintain all aspects of new direct and indirect project setup and existing project maintenance in Costpoint for projects of various contract types including Cost Plus, Time & Material, Work In Process, Fixed Price, and Inter-Company Work Orders. Work can be done mostly remotely with some in-office days per month in Sterling, Virginia during month-end closing.
- Responsibilities include:
- Initial Project setup at the award of contract (or with authorization to proceed)
- Processing contract modifications
- Creating new charge codes Project PLC/PLC rates additions and maintenance
- Employee workforce initial setup
- Inventory Project setup and maintenance
- Wage Determination setup and maintenance
- Collaborating with internal customers to recommend proper project setup to ensure accurate revenue recognition, billing, and cost reporting requirements are met
- Ensuring Financial Accounting Policies and Processes are met while processing requests
- Participating in ad hoc audit requests as well as monthly, quarterly, and yearly self assessments
- Resolving day-to-day labor errors due to improper time charging and/or setup issues
- Researching and resolving revenue issues as identified by Program Finance during month-end close
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems in various Deltek applications (Costpoint, Time Collection, WebReq) that PMs, PCAs, and other internal customers come across
- Participate in Project Setup related testing tasks as necessary.
Experience and Education Required:
- At least 2 years of Government Contract Accounting/Finance experience
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Costpoint 7.1 or higher experience in MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Costpoint Project Setup and/or Billing modules.
- Prior experience with Costpoint Project Setup and/or Billing modules is a plus but not mandatory.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.