- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19019
- Other Location
Administrative Assistant@Orchard has been retained by a very well-established Government Contractor with a market-leading position, to identify an Administrative Assistant interested in providing their expertise.
Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid)
As the Administrative Assistant you will;
- Have 8 years of direct administrative experience
- Be in charge of the Annual Equipment Inventory and Ongoing Inventory Management Activities
- Facilitate Performance Work Plans and Performance Review Cycles within USA Performance
- Ordering of new Laptops for all new hires and employees as needed
- Coordinate iPhone Supply and Distribution
- Manage the Annual Spend Plan and Ongoing Budget Support to include Purchase Card Transactions
- Facilitate Office Relocation Activities/POR and Managing Ongoing Building Issues with GSA
- Manage the Transit Subsidy Program
- Assist with Travel Administrator/Concur Responsibilities
- Order office supplied as needed
- Onboard new hires
- Assist with timecard support as needed
- Assist with offboarding new employees as required
- Manage any additional administrative functions as needed.
- 8 years of administrative experience
- A BA/BS Degree may be substituted with six (6) additional years' of relevant work experience
- Preference for federal government experience
- This position is Hybrid and will require someone to be in the office 3 days a week
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.