Full Stack Developer with Drupal
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer with Drupal
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Washington, DC 20001
- Other Location
Full Stack Developer with Drupal@Orchard LLC has been retained by a fast-growing Service-Owned (SDVOSB) Federal Contractor to assist them to identify a Full Stack Developer. Our client is looking for a to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a , you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
As the Full Stack Developer you will;
- Administer Drupal based website, apply patches, install and configure plug-ins
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs for the application backend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- 5+ years of in-depth experience in object-oriented business application design and development in a multi-tiered environment including at least one year in a development leadership capacity
- Support all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM
- Develop software using Python, data structures, basic algorithms, and applying object-oriented principles and design patterns
Your background will include;
- Proven experience as a or similar role
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Solutions Architect
- Experience with developing and deploying applications using Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with Drupal, WordPress and administering Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with containers such as Docker
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Knowledge in writing Python, business logic, APIs and SQL.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Expertise in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Experience in designing and implementing efficient RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Unit Testing frameworks like JEST, Cypress, NUnit, Selenium or similar.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, BitBucket and IDE like VSCode, Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Great organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to collaborate openly within a fast-moving team.
- An analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.