- Job Title
- Care Coordinator
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Work Hybrid
- Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with Emergency Department of independent contractor physicians and advanced practice clinicians for 10 Northeast Florida Emergency Departments, 2 Southeast Georgia Hospitals, and 5 Hyperbaric and Wound Care locations in their search for 2 Care Coordinators
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Care Coordinator to assist our growing company. The Care Coordinator is responsible for assisting in a range of patient initiatives within the organization at the direction of the Care Coordination Supervisor.
The first care coordinator would be full time working 7a-3:30p. After completion of 90 days they go into a fully hybrid work environment.
The second care coordinator is working overnights 1 day a week. (12 hr shift) This care coordinator role is fully remote after coming in for 1 week to train during the day hours.
- Positively contributes and interacts as a team member in the development, growth and sustainability of the telehealth program.
- Assist with providing efficient access for patients to a Provider and ensure that each patient experiences the highest level of care.
- Mastery of telemedicine platforms
- Act as a liaison between the provider and patient.
- Answering and log phone calls to help direct the patients, clients and providers.
- Provide administrative support to telemedicine providers with profiles, schedules, and training.
- Monitor patient reviews of telemedicine visits.
- Assist with patient complaints/concerns.
- Complete any reports as necessary
- Work closely with test site manager for latest details on testing.
- All other duties as assigned
- Customer Service – able to personally provide high level of interactive service to targeted customer base/market, building relationships and acting as internal company advocate.
- Team Orientation & Interpersonal – highly motivated, passionate and creative team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within, and external to, the organization.
- Communication – able to effectively and persuasively express self verbally and in writing, using correct language and grammar in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner. Must be detail oriented, creative, innovative, and resourceful.
- Organization & Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision, planning, scheduling and organizing professional schedule to complete actions within established deadlines, handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Systems & Software – proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications and basic knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Required Skills
• High school required, some college preferred
• Prior Healthcare Industry experience is preferred
• In a startup environment, critical that you’re flexible, adaptive, and hustle – time is of the essence
- Pay Range
- $17.00 Hourly to $19.00 Hourly