Senior Requirements Analyst - TS/SCI CI Poly
- Job Title
- Senior Requirements Analyst - TS/SCI CI Poly
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD 20755
- Other Location
Active TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance Required@Orchard has been retained by a very well-established Government Contractor with a market-leading position, to identify a Requirements Analyst interested in providing their expertise. The Requirements Analyst who will serve as the technical lead for contractor personnel performing requirements and integration support. The successful candidate will have the ability to work with senior teams and high-level executives and officers. This position also requires a strong understanding of the processes and tools for DoD Instruction 5000.02 Requirements Analysis as applied to customer concepts and applications.
Fort Meade, MD
As the Requirements Analyst you will;
- Assist requirement owners with refining, assessing, documenting, and maintaining requirements in preparation for USCYBERCOM Requirements and Investments Board (CRIB) meetings to convey key program objectives, their relative contributions to the mission, and estimated costs.
- Assist government leads with conducting annual capability gap and requirements validation/re-validation assessments in response to emerging threats, changing external guidance, and realignment of mission priorities.
- Update and manage the MS SharePoint access privilege roster to the Requirements Management System (RMS), maintain the requirements list and current status of each requirement.
- Support and contribute to building requirements to maintain, revise, and redesign automated tools supporting the USCYBERCOM’s Requirements Management process.
Preferred Qualifications: Master’s degree is desired
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph is required.
- Master's degree and (ten) 10 years of experience in SETA, Acquisition and/or Technical roles architecting customer solutions (OR) a Bachelors degree with 13 years experience, (OR) AS or HS Diploma and 16 years of experience.
- Five (5) years of experience working in a DoD geographic or functional combatant command, in a DoD service component command, or in a DoD service major command organization.
- Experience with cyber and/or kinetic warfare program analysis
- Experience with implementing DoD processes and documentation of requirements.
- Recent experience in the development, documentation of broad-based program plans, including budgets and schedules.
- Experience with Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and education, Personnel and Facilities, and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) analysis.
- Recent experience in briefing senior leadership in cyber operational requirements and objectives.
- Proven experience with Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS) Functional Control Boards or working groups.
Ten (10) years of experience working in a DoD geographic or functional combatant command, in a DoD service component command, or in a DoD service major command organization.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.