Network Operations Administrator
- Job Title
- Network Operations Administrator
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Network Operations Administrator
Active Secret clearance required
@Orchard LLC has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Operations Administrator holding an active Secret Clearance to support a major CIO office program in Washington, DC. As the Network Operations Engineer, you will perform a variety of complex assignments associated with managing and controlling network infrastructures in a high-paced environment with a variety of cutting-edge technologies supporting the organization's enterprise network functions
Duties may include:
- Support the operations and maintenance of the Enterprise IT Network infrastructure and network services
- Must be able to support current and upcoming engineering projects as set by the Program Management staff or Team Lead
- Provide technical recommendations for system upgrades, technical refreshes, or new builds per requirements set by the Project Management staff or Team Lead
- Be a technical resource or lead for individual projects when his or her knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the project group or task
- Provide documentation support for designs, implementations, configurations, knowledge base articles
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 network technical support to end-users or groups regarding connectivity issues
- Configure user access, and end-user applications, and assist with other duties, as requested
- Adhere to the Change Management process
- Must be able to multitask a variety of projects and tasks
- Develop detailed documentation to describe Network and Firewall deployment, configuration, upgrading, and maintenance for Change Management requests and Knowledge Content libraries.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have an active SECRET clearance
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of applied experience with the following:
- A Minimum 2 years of experience with Troubleshooting Network Connectivity for LAN and WAN
- Preferred Azure Cloud Network Experience
- Familiarity with Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls Configuration, Maintenance, and understanding of Firewall Rules, Zones, Wildfire, Global Protect, etc
- Cloud Based Networking to include configuration and support of Network security gateways, Resource Groups provisioning, Network segments, Virtual Gateways, VWan Routing, and Network Firewalls (Palo Alto and Microsoft Based)
- Ability to Support Cisco VSP Paired Switches 9k series along with an understanding of Vlan segmentation and feature of Cisco network management
- VMWare configuration, support, and maintenance to include ESXi support
- NetApp Configuration, support, and maintenance to include creating SVM's, volumes, CIFS Shares, and network ONTAP 9 support.
- Active Directory Federated Services both On-prem and Cloud Configurations.
- SnapCenter Configurations, Modifications.
- Measure system performance, control system security, and/or extend operating system capabilities to support local requirements to include azure cloud services
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.